Next we explain the treatment that we made of these data.
1. Data of the person responsible for the treatment
Business Name: MAINCO 2005, S.L
Address: C / Doctor Esquerdo, 16, 1º A
Phone: +34 920-382-307
1.1 Applicable regulations
2. Purpose of the processing of personal data.
The treatment we perform of your personal data responds to the following purposes:
– Provide information related to the services offered by our company and other collaborating entities of our total confidence. This information will include information about services and products or other issues that we consider to be of interest, and you can receive it through various means, especially telephone and email.
– In your case, start the process of contracting our services (this process implies the subsequent consent for the purpose in the corresponding treatment)
2.1 How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data from the moment you give your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of the treatment. In such cases, we will keep your data blocked during the legally required deadlines.
3. Legitimation and data collected
The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the consent of the interested party at the time of providing us with the information. When it comes to students enrolled in our training actions, the treatment is legitimized by the execution of the contract.
3.1 Consent to process your data
According to the purposes indicated in section 2, the categories of data that will be subject to treatment are the following:
– Identifying information: name and surname, email, telephone number and address.
– Payment data if the User initiates the client process.
– Web traffic data and geographic location to offer you more personalized information according to your preferences and location.
3.2 Mandatory data, what happens if I do not provide it?
The mandatory data will be distinguished in the information collection forms. If you decide not to provide us with any of those data considered mandatory, we can not comply with the intended purpose and no data processing or provision of the corresponding service will be performed. In case of elaboration of a “commercial profile” based on the information provided, automated decisions will not be made with legal effects for the User.
You guarantee that the Personal Data that you provide us are true and correct, and will be responsible for communicating any changes in them. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the User guarantees that he has informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained his authorization to provide his data.
4. Security measures.
Within our commitment to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been taken to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent their alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
5. Data transfer.
The user knows and accepts that their personal data may be provided to third parties when necessary to comply with the purposes of treatment and companies of our business group for internal administrative purposes, respecting in all cases the security measures required by current legislation in subject of protection of personal data as well as the general policies of quality and privacy of the Company.
Except for the provisions contained in the previous paragraph, the Company will not make communications of the User’s data to third parties beyond those required by current regulations on data protection, and its development provisions, than those made to third parties. competent authorities when requested.
6. Rights of the User.
The User has the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data:
– Right to request access to your personal data.
– Right to request rectification if they are inaccurate, or to request their deletion (for example, if it considers that they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected). Delete my data
– Right to request the limitation of your treatment, provided that any of the conditions stipulated in the regulations is met, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– Right to object to the treatment, in which case we will stop treating your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Right to data portability.
– Right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent data protection control authority), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights: https://www.aepd.es/ agency / en-que-podemos-ayudar.html # section1
6.1 How to exercise my rights?
Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future, you may manifest such desire by sending an email to our Data Protection Coordinator.
7. Social networks
The profiles in social networks with which the Company has will not suppose a treatment of data beyond the one that the social network allows for corporate profiles. The Company may use these profiles to inform users of each social network subscribed to the profile of the company about its activities, events, seminars, offers, promotions or developments in its products or services, as well as to share information of interest on the usual topics of the company. The Company will not extract any data directly from the social network.